- Create and implement innovative, high-quality automation solutions
- Build and streamline deployments in MS Azure
- Build and implement CI/CD environments
- Initiate and participate in development projects, either migrating existing applications towards the cloud or creating new applications from the ground up with the cloud in mind
- Relevant expertise usually acquired through 5+ years of hands-on software development and DevOps experience, ideally in a product-centric business
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain code repositories with Git
- Proven ability to build and streamline deployments in MS Azure
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Solid working knowledge of the Microsoft platform and key technologies like C# & .NET
- Advanced proficiency with SQL
- A background in systems admin with up-to-date knowledge of deployment, networking and (cloud) infrastructure; experience with PowerShell, Puppet or Chef
- University degree in computer science, IT or closely related field or equivalent experience
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM techniques and Microsoft certification would be great
Do you thrive on challenge and enjoy collaborating in a dynamic team-based environment?
- Are you a self-motivated achiever who can produce consistent and reliable results?
- Are you well organized and attentive to detail?
If applying for the contract position, please provide your cost estimate for this one-year assignment.
Diversity, equality and accessibility are the foundation of all our employment practices.
We thank all applicants; however, we will contact only those under consideration. No phone inquiries please. All applications will be held in confidence.