ABELSoft Inc. is a dynamic and growth-oriented developer and marketer of medical and dental clinical & practice management software. Our team is acutely focused on continually upgrading and refining our products and services to ensure customer happiness, optimal usability and market leadership.
The Developer we currently seek is someone who is passionate about designing and developing software that transforms users into advocates. Someone who has gained a reputation for expertise with database design, UI design, usability testing and C# programming. Someone focused on practical solutions and results through analysis and team collaboration.
- Develop complex software employing Test-Driven Development techniques to meet user needs and performance requirements
- Create and implement user stories from front end (UI) to middle tier (application layer/services) to back end (database design and access/updating)
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing written documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Maintain relevant, timely and accurate reporting and status updates for all projects and take on increasing complex project management responsibilities
This is a role that will challenge more than your technical skills! It will test your ability to work with agile development and cross-functional teams to achieve solutions. It will push you to keep up to date with fast-changing technology and to communicate effectively to share that knowledge. You require:
- Relevant expertise usually acquired through 3+ years of C# development with proven expertise in database design, including normalization and indexing
- Demonstrated skills in UI design and planning, design and execution of usability testing
- Proficiency with Transact-SQL and C#
- Test-Driven Design and Development: unit testing with MOQ, integration testing, acceptance testing
- Agile Methodologies & Planning
- Ability to analyze information and solve problems, including understanding requirements, verifying expectations and written documentation
- Understanding of Azure and Web Services
Do you thrive on challenge and enjoy collaborating in a dynamic team-based environment?
- Are you a self-motivated achiever who can produce consistent and reliable results?
- Are you well organized and attentive to detail?
Diversity, equality and accessibility are the foundation of all our employment practices.
We thank all applicants; however, we will contact only those under consideration. No phone inquiries please. All applications will be held in confidence.