ABELSoft Inc. is a dynamic and prosperous developer and marketer of medical and dental clinical & practice management software. Our Sales and Marketing team is the lifeblood of our growth, ensuring that prospects and new customers experience a pleasant and effortless welcome into the ABEL user community.
This is a unique opportunity for an all-round marketing generalist to grow in a wide-ranging role. A chance to put your creative flair and graphic design talent front and centre, while tapping into well-honed business writing skills. An opportunity to move seamlessly from digital to print and back, using the latest tools and technologies in support of sales and marketing objectives. A chance to collaborate, create, initiate, and differentiate.
- A few years’ experience in an entry-level marketing role within a software development firm or an agency specializing in digital marketing solutions
- An affinity for the written word and visual design to produce original content that positions ABEL as both an industry pioneer and thought leader across all marketing channels: print, direct B2B, social, trade, and digital
- Solid design skills with Adobe CC – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator – Adobe Acrobat Pro, MS Office, and front-end web design using Wordpress, HTML and CSS
- A focus on supporting bottom-line business development through effective brand positioning, automated workflows, lead generation and cultivation, and, of course, conversion
- Good and evolving understanding of how mainstream and emerging digital channels and techniques fit into a short- and long-term marketing plan, including social media, SEO, SEM, and remarketing, using tools like Hootsuite, Google Analytics, MS Dynamics CRM and Marketo
- Strong administrative skills to help with trade show coordination, print production and trade publication advertising
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in a Creative Design or Marketing-related field
Do you thrive on challenge and enjoy collaborating in a dynamic team-based environment?
Are you a self-motivated achiever who can produce consistent and reliable results? Are you well organized and attentive to details? If so, and you meet the stated qualifications, please send your confidential resume, indicating your compensation requirements, to careers@ABELSoft.com.
Diversity, equality and accessibility are the foundation of all our employment practices.
We thank all applicants; however, we will contact only those under consideration. No phone inquiries please. All applications will be held in confidence.