- Define and align the product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities with strategic goals and rally stakeholders to that direction
- Provide focus for the team through clear goals for releases and iterations, maximizing priorities with a product backlog ranked by business value, effort, and risk
- Collaborate with the team and stakeholders to write features, stories and acceptance criteria sufficiently detailed for the team to deliver successfully within a Sprint
- Actively participate in Sprint events including Planning, Daily Scrums, Reviews, Retrospectives, and Backlog Refinement
- Support the team with workflow planning, thinking ahead to mitigate or remove impediments that impact goals
This is a role to challenge more than your technical skills! It will test your ability to provide both leadership and collaboration with agile development and cross-functional teams. It will push you to keep up to date with fast-changing technology and further hone your outstanding communication and presentation skills. You require:
- Expertise usually acquired through 3+ years’ of experience as a Product Owner, Senior BA or PMP coupled with a degree or diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Project Management or other related field
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodologies and Scrum processes
- Analytical, creative thinking with an ability to align teams on a vision, lead product release planning and set expectations for delivery of new functionality
- Healthcare/dental industry experience would be an asset
- Marketing/social media/online reputation management experience would be an asset
- CSPO certification would be an asset
Do you thrive on challenge and enjoy collaborating in a dynamic team-based environment?
- Are you a self-motivated achiever who can produce consistent and reliable results?
- Are you well organized and attentive to detail?
Diversity, equality and accessibility are the foundation of all our employment practices.
We thank all applicants; however, we will contact only those under consideration. No phone inquiries please. All applications will be held in confidence.