- Convert business requirements into test plans and test cases
- Design and execute manual test plans and test scripts for complete modules and/or workflows
- Work closely with software developers to develop test specifications and build test cases to rigorously test product functionality
- Follow through with investigation of all potential product test failures
- Verify and validate bug fixes
- Act as a technical resource on project teams
This is a role to challenge more than your technical skills! It will test your ability to collaborate with Developers, Implementation teams, Release Management and Sales. It will push you to keep up to date with fast-changing technology and further hone your outstanding communication and presentation skills. You require:
- QA expertise usually acquired through 5+ years of manual functional/regression testing design and execution, including experience with Healthcare systems/applications
- 5+ years of test case and test plan design/maintenance
- Degree in computer science or closely related field or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with QA processes and methodologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of SDLC
- Automated and performance testing experience, including web-based applications
- SQL database concepts and ability to analyze and write SQL query language
- Flexibility and adaptability to react to changing priorities and effectively manage changing expectations in a calm, professional and pleasant manner
Do you thrive on challenge and enjoy collaborating in a dynamic team-based environment?
Are you a self-motivated achiever who can produce consistent and reliable results? Are you well organized and attentive to detail? If so, and you meet the stated qualifications, please send us your resume.
Diversity, equality and accessibility are the foundation of all our employment practices.
We thank all applicants; however, we will contact only those under consideration. No phone inquiries please. All applications will be held in confidence.