ABELSoft Inc. is a dynamic and growth-oriented developer and marketer of medical and dental clinical & practice management software. Our team is acutely focused on continually upgrading and refining our products and services to ensure customer happiness, optimal usability and market leadership.
The ABELDent Software Support Analyst plays a critical and integral role in driving customer happiness and delivering on our promise of industry-leading products and service. With exceptional listening skills, solid technical and product awareness and the ability to interact with customers with confidence and empathy, the Analyst manages, tracks and successfully resolves incoming queries.
Using the telephone, email and remote connection to customer systems, a Support Analyst independently detects, investigates and troubleshoots software and technical support issues to each customer’s complete satisfaction making the customer experience pleasant and effortless. An Analyst can specialize in ABEL’s medical products, dental products, or both.
- Effective listening, probing and data-distillation skills to capture customer needs and requirements and accurately relay information
- A caring, empathetic ear and well developed probing and analytical problem-solving capabilities
- Advanced software, hardware, and computer system concepts knowledge along with troubleshooting skills usually developed through 2 years’ experience in a help-desk environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows Operating systems, Microsoft Office Applications and the ability to quickly become familiar and competent with ABELSoft proprietary software
- Clear and effective English verbal and written communication skills
- Great organization and administration skills to prioritize and accurately record all customer-related activities in a CRM
- Regular attendance and punctuality; flexibility and availability to work extended hours as required
- Good interpersonal communication working as part of a team, completing varied work assignments and assisting others in their work as required
- Familiarity with general business and financial principles; degree or diploma in a technology field; experience working in a dental office would be an asset!
With these skills and qualities, you’ll be well on your way to meeting our goal of handling customer software/technical support calls with a first-contact resolution goal of 80%. You will also:
- Quote for and bill support services as applicable consistently and accurately
- Track the progress of your customer cases within the organization
- Use your software quality assurance and documentation skills to identify common support issues and trends and be part of the solution
Diversity, equality and accessibility are the foundation of all our employment practices.
We thank all applicants; however, we will contact only those under consideration. No phone inquiries please. All applications will be held in confidence.