A Powerful Cloud Solution
ABELDent Advantage in the cloud leverages new technologies and techniques that dramatically improve the practice efficiency, productivity and security of our clients now and in the future. It contains all the familiar features that made ABELDent an industry leader and delivers a new, friendlier user interface with more efficient workflows. Easy to learn and use, Advantage provides a much better experience for the dental team and your patients.What’s Unique about its Platform?
Local workstations running the ABELDent Advantage application access dental practice data from robust and secure Microsoft Cloud servers. No longer residing on-site, this data is continuously backed up and stored in the cloud to provide maximum convenience, security and protection from cyber attacks. An expensive on premise server is no longer required saving the cost of its purchase and ongoing maintainance. A low monthly subscription fee covers all products and services. For more details see ABELDent Hybrid Cloud Platform
Here's Why It's The Better Choice
- Save time with less worry
- Save IT expenses and reduce downtime
- Minimize start-up costs
- Enjoy optimized System Performance
Take a look at ABELDent Advantage.
Patient Manager for a better patient experience and less team stress
The Patient Manager tracks the entire patient visit from arrival to departure in real time to keep your team informed and ready to address any issues that may arise.
- Patients are listed under "Pre-arrival", "Arrived", "In Progress", and "Completed" depending on the status of their appointment.
- A "Time Waiting" field shows how long a patient has been waiting and turns red if wait time exceeds your defined threshold.
- Alerts for medical conditions, pre-medications, allergies, and handicaps are highlighted to draw your attention to patients that require attention.
Patient Manager also gives you immediate access to more valuable information via the Sidebar – no need to go elsewhere.
Health History – Capture the information you need prior to providing treatment
The Sidebar on the Patient Manager screen shows you whether patients have recently completed a Health History. If a new or updated Health History is required, the patient can fill one out electronically, either in the Reception Area on a kiosk/tablet or from home in advance of their visit.
Patient Dashboard for a quick view of key patient information
With the Patient Dashboard, you’ll save time by seeing complete patient details and historical profiles from a single screen.
- No need to jump between multiple screens to view a patient's appointments, unscheduled appointments, financial status and/or insurance information.
- Updating contact and mailing information for one patient will automatically update the record of other family members saving you even more time and ensuring data integrity.
Insurance – Excellent functionality for insurance assignment and for non-assignment practices
- The Insurance window displays the patient’s insurance plan coverage by coverage class in an easy to read pie chart.
- The amount of coverage remaining and the number of scaling units available is also shown to assist with patient communication and treatment plan scheduling.
- Patients have fewer questions and pay more promptly when they can view their financial obligation on a per-procedure basis.
Treatment Manager – Locate and prioritize outstanding treatment so it never gets lost
- The Treatment Manager can easily retrieve your patients that have chosen not to pre-book their recall appointment so you can contact them at the appropriate time.
- Filter by provider, required procedures or other criteria to keep the schedule full and your days productive and predictable.
- Patient availability, preferences, follow-up attempts, and past cancelled/missed/changed appointments are tracked and monitored – warning messages help prevent booking of failed appointments.
- The Treatment Manager also integrates with ABELDent Portal so you can reach patients more efficiently via email and texts.
Financial Transactions – Streamlined management of incoming payments
- Most payments and adjustments are entered directly from this one screen.
- Financial transactions can be displayed in a variety of viewing formats depending on user preference for easy tracking of payments against charges.
- View the expected insurance coverage for outstanding balances simply by hovering the mouse over the specific treatment entry.
- Easily edit the expected insurance to reflect EOB’s as they come in.
Clinical Charting – Administrative synergies not possible with paper
ABELDent’s clinical charting integrates information from billing, treatment planning and appointment scheduling functions to produce complete electronic records.
- View both the upper and lower arches on the odontogram as well as important notes all on the same screen.
- There are many customizable features such as background colour and viewing preferences depending on user workflows.
- Entry of clinical notes is fast and it’s easy to create custom templates to suit individual providers.
- For accurate record keeping, treatment added to the chart is automatically billed to the patient, no need to re-record treatment.
- Clinical data, once certified, becomes a permanent and secure part of each patient record.
ABELDent clinical functions are included at no additional cost so there is no new software to purchase once you make the decision to go paperless.
- ABELDent Perio Chart allows you to record measurements for Recession, Pocket Depth, Attachments and Furcation as well as plot conditions such as bleeding, suppuration, plaque, calculus, and mobility.
- You can compare results for up to 5 different exams to evaluate patient progress.
Kiosk saves your team time with easy patient sign-in and information update.
- Enjoy a new level of workflow enhancement and patient empowerment.
- Your patients will be empowered to check in immediately upon arrival in your office.
- In complete privacy and security, they are prompted to confirm or update any personal information.
- Your team is then alerted of the patient’s arrival and sees current information in their electronic chart.
A Down-to-Earth Cloud Solution
ABELDent Advantage takes the best features of on-site software and browser-based platforms and combines them into an efficient and secure productivity tool for the entire office.
This brochure highlights all the great ways that ABELDent Advantage can enrich your practice!
Our company has been working alongside ABELDent Inc. for nearly a decade in dental offices throughout Ontario... They’re invested in making long lasting products that help their customers work better.