Dynamics 365 Integration
Want to see the big financial picture for your practice? Microsoft Dynamics 365 will help you get detailed, up-to-the-minute information:
- A full accounting solution in the cloud that can provide a complete set of financial statements for your dental practice.
- Immediacy and accuracy of financial status from access to complete practice accounting data at anytime, anywhere.
- Enhanced security from accounting data that is stored and backed up securely in the cloud.
- Faster and easier bank reconciliation by using imported real-time bank statement information.
- Better cost control over time due to more regular expense monitoring.
- Powerful expense reporting capabilities combined with the relevant revenue data from your practice management system will reveal your most important Key Performance Indicator (KPI) – Net Income!
Efficiency and Security Are Key Factors For Dental Practice Success!
Discover how Microsoft Office 365 supports a secure, productive environment:
- Save time and improve efficiency with cloud access to the most popular business tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook are all included in Office 365. Anywhere, any time access to the latest versions of your Office 365 applications provides greater convenience and can help streamline team collaboration.
- Outlook in the cloud provides industry-leading levels of privacy and security, especially for communicating patient information, and it is compliant with Canada's privacy and security laws! Message encryption – a security requirement that dental practices must meet – allows you to easily send and receive encrypted email.
- More mailbox storage space, archive mailbox space, etc. – no need to worry about mailbox size limitations.
ABELDent integration with Dynamics 365 and Office 365 provides a full accounting solution and improved operational efficiency.
Benefits of Dynamics 365 for ABELDent Practices (11.5 min.)
Benefits of Office 365 for ABELDent Practices (22.30 min.)
Book your personalized ABELDent demo today!
Whether you are purchasing the first system for your practice or replacing an outdated system, it can be a challenging endeavor without proper guidance. We make the process painless with our systematic evaluation process. This helps you hone in on your practice needs and makes it much easier for you to choose a system that will serve you well for the life of your practice.
Please fill in this form and we will contact you within 48 hours to schedule your personalized online demonstration.